Private Wine Tours
NIAGARA “PRIVATE” WINE TOUR
Niagara Weed & Wine offers a private Winery Tour from Niagara Falls to historic Niagara-On-The-Lake. Where you will visit three to four winery estates.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Travel by private luxury 7 seater Ford Passenger Van or 6 seater Dodge Grand Caravan Van.
- This Ford Transit Connect XLT is good for couples, family and small group of 2-7 guests.
- Pickup and drop off Door to Door service at your hotel, bed & breakfast or Country Inn in Niagara Falls and Niagara-On-The-Lake.
- Bottle water provided on the vehicle.
- Our customer taste award winning best Ice Wine in the world, best Cabernet Sauvignon in Niagara Region and best Chardonnays in the world.
- Taste complimentary wine tasting of variety (12-14 wines tasting per guest of award winning white wine and rarest ice wines in the world).
- Experience the cellar and vineyard tour or a gourmet cheese and charcuterie tour and private tasting at one of the winery. With your very own private wine guide you will learn what it takes to produce some of the best wines in Niagara. This tasting and tour includes 4-5 wine tastings per person.
- A behind the scenes tour at one of the estate winery.
- This tour offer you a taste of everything great in wine country surrounded by local fresh foods, great wines. During your wine tour you will tour through wine country and learn how grapes grow, the proper techniques of wine tasting and history of wine region its wineries and the various wines they produce.
- Photos taking is optional at any of the following locations: Floral Clock, Queenston Heights Park, Gorge Scenic Lookout, and/or Queens Royal Park.
- Enjoy 45 minutes break in the beautiful downtown Niagara-On-Th-Lake considered as the prettiest town in Canada. The Old Town is easily explored on foot. You’ll have the opportunity to wander up and down both sides of Queens Street visiting any of the many shops, art galleries, tea rooms, and more. Grab a quick bite in one of the great restaurants or enjoy a variety of munchies at any of the specialty shops.
NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE WINERY VISITS MAY INCLUDE:
- Ice House Winery
- Between the Lines Winery
- Marynissen Estates Winery
- The Hare Wine Co.
- Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Lailey Winery
- Joseph’s Estate Winery
- Reif Estate Winery
- Trius Winery
- Peller Estates Winery
- You will visit three to four wineries from our list of winery partners.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 we reserve the right to change itinerary due to availability.
Please Call us for Availability before you book a TOUR
HALF DAY “PRIVATE” WINE TOUR
(WITH OPTIONAL LUNCH OR BRUNCH BREAK AT YOUR OWN COST)
Tour Start *** 10:30 am (4½ – 5½hours)
Ability to customize your own START and END time.
Please call us for Bachelorette parties and Special Occasions for group of 6 or more for pricing and request. Please note that a non-refundable $100 is required at a time of group booking by e-transfer for confirmation.